Refer to the installation instructions for details.
No changes permitted
No product modifications permitted.
- Check that the hose, threads and seals are in good condition.
- Never use a faulty hose.
- Check that the fittings are in good condition and seals are present.
- Never use a faulty fitting.
To mount the booster kit:
- Remove the end caps.
- Screw the FIT-906 fitting onto the cylinder valve.
- Screw the FIT-916 elbow fitting on the FIT-906 straight fitting.
- Screw the hose on the FIT-916 elbow fitting.
- Mount the FIT-919 tee fitting on the pneumatic actuator on one side, and on the FLEX5-x pilot hose on the other side.
- Screw the FLEX5-350 hose on the FIT-919 tee fitting.
- Align this assembly with the pilot line.
- Tighten all fittings using a 14 mm open-end wrench.
Torque: 8 Nm (0/-2 Nm).
- Apply tightening torques as specified.
- Do not bend the hose below the specified minimum radius.
- Make sure that no forces (traction, shear or twisting) are applied to the hose.