Remote web access does not support web interfaces that use Adobe Flash or Microsoft Silverlight. These web interfaces perform certain insecure operations such as sending unencrypted data over the internet.
Remote web access can be configured, and other endpoints can be specified on the device user interface. Tunneling for devices in and behind the gateway is supported and must be engineered in the commissioning UI.
A user with the appropriate authorization can:
- configure and open a tunnel to a web server in the gateway (e.g. FIN or MSIB);
- configure and open a tunnel to a web server behind the gateway (e.g. Desigo Control Point).
- configure and open a tunnel to a web server in the gateway;
- configure and open a tunnel to a web server behind the gateway.
- Go to Sites.
- Select the Connect X300 device.
- Select the device.
- The screenshot below displays the X300 Commissioning User Interface in the first row, the web server of the app installed on X300 (e.g. FIN) in the second row and below are listed the devices behind the gateway (X300).
- Go to Remote access > click Open.
- A new tab opens and you are directed to the device's web interface.
- Enter your login information > Log in.
- Go to Network > Tunnel configuration to set up further tunnel endpoints if needed.
Desigo PX / Apogee PX tunnel entry: URL must have the following format: http://yourIP/index.htm