Updating distribution versions and operating system versions are two different procedures. You can do one of the following:
- Upgrade your devices to a newer version of the operating system (if updates are available).
- Upgrade your distribution (if a new distribution version is available).
However, we recommend revision of available distribution versions and to always perform additional compatibility check.
- Go to Dashboard.
- Select the User menu > Select company.
- In the Select company and partitions sidebar on the right, under Select company, select the company.
- Under Select partitions, select one or more partitions.
- Select Apply.
- In the search bar, select Pending operating system updates or Pending distribution update or both.
- To display all devices with pending updates, select Yes.
- The search returns all devices that have pending operating system or distribution updates.
- Select target devices.
- Select Options > OS Update or Distribution update.
- Select Update.