Ambient conditions and protection classification
Classification as per EN 60730
Degree of pollution
Protection against electric shock
Protection class III
Degree of protection of housing to EN 60529
Front parts in DIN cut-out
Climatic ambient conditions
Mechanical ambient conditions
Standards, directives and approvals
EN 60730-1 and EN 62368-1
Product family standard
Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
For residential, commercial, and
EU conformity (CE)
See CE declaration 1)
See RCM declaration 1)
UL/cUL approbation (US / Canada)
Environmental compatibility 1)
The product environmental declaration 1) contains data on environmentally compatible product design and assessments (RoHS compliance, materials composition, packaging, environmental benefit, disposal).
1) Documents can be downloaded at https://sid.siemens.com.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation
FCC Caution: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by Siemens Switzerland Ltd. could void user authority to operate the equipment. United States representative
Industry Canada statement
This device complies with ISED’s license-exempt RSSs. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.