In Off-Mode the amplifiers and the speaker line supervisions are deactivated. All other components are disconnected from DC 24 V power.
This mode is used to:
- reset the hardware of the system.
- prepare the system for a disconnection of the DC 24 V supply.
- change the hardware setup of the system (not for change of amplifier).
Press the service button for at least 5s to start the Off-Mode.
Press the service button for about 1s to stop the Off-Mode.
Or re-connect the DC 24 V power supply.
Indication of Off-Mode
The Off-Mode is indicated by:
- The Operate-LED of the digital audio matrix board changes to red.
- The fault relay is activated.
- All indicators, including the “System ON”, of the PT1001 or PT1002 are deactivated.
- PACE-Design cannot connect to the system.