The digital audio matrix PC1001-A3 and PC1002-A3 support up to 6 power amplifiers.
- 4x regular amplifiers
- The regular power amplifiers are used to power the speaker lines.
- 1x pilot tone amplifier
- The pilot tone amplifier supervises:
- the inactive speaker lines in case some speaker lines of a regular amplifier are active, and some are inactive.
- all speaker lines in case a mains fail and the system is running on battery.
- 1x backup amplifier
- The backup amplifier takes over the speaker lines in case a regular amplifier fails.