Contact with live parts can lead to electric shock and may be fatal!
- Disconnect AC 230 V mains voltage before installation or maintenance.
- Disconnect DC 24 V power supply voltage before installation or maintenance.
- Ensure that the power supply cannot be re-energized inadvertently.
The Cerberus PACE Compact speaker line configuration is performed via the speaker lines jumper configuration matrix.
The speaker lines can’t be configured via the configuration tool 'PACE-Design', but the speaker line jumper settings can be checked in the 'PACE-Design'.
The jumper settings are changed with the jumper key.
Insert the jumper key to a jumper, pull the jumper out and place it on the new position.
The 16 speaker line zones can be configured to the 4 amplifiers.
The speaker line configuration matrix has 16 columns representing the 16 speaker line zones and 4 rows representing the 4 amplifiers.
Every second column is a bit offset to ensure jumpers can’t be set offset to the adjacent zone.
The example shows that:
- Amplifier 1 is configured to power the speaker line zones 1-6
- Amplifier 2 is configured to power the speaker line zones 7-10
- Amplifier 3 is configured to power the speaker line zones 11-14
- Amplifier 4 is configured to power the speaker line zones 15 and 16