- Work on electrical installations may only be carried out by certified electricians or by instructed persons working under the guidance and supervision of a certified electrician, in accordance with the electrotechnical regulations.
Noncompliance with the following safety regulations
Risk of injury to persons and damage to property
- Compliance with the following regulations is required.
If the installation is not performed properly, this could invalidate the electrical safety precautions, which would not be obvious to non-experts.
- Before working on the system, check that the mains supply line is de-energized.
- Check that the supply system is protected against being switched on unintentionally.
- The mains connection is positioned at the top.
- The system features one terminal block for the 1-phase mains connection cables.
- The central grounding point of the cabinet is wired to the PE terminal at the factory.
- The inlets and outlets of the primary wiring must be routed in the cable ducts.
- Live cables must not be routed in the same cable ducts as data cables.