Electrical supply lines
- Read the safety instructions for electrical installations in Safety regulations for the method of operation.
- Batteries must only be inserted and connected in the housing by authorized specialist personnel.
- The connections for the transmission paths and fuses must be clearly marked.
- The mains supply line must be designed with at least 1.5 mm2 per conductor.
- The fuse for each outer conductor must be above the rated current indicated on the type plate.
- In order to avoid an unintentional shutdown, the mains supply line must not be routed via a switch.