Manually override a data point - User Guide
Building X Operations Manager User Guide
- Product Family
- Operations Manager
- Building X
- Content Language
- Content Type
- Technical Documentation > User Guide
- Document No
- Download ID
Manually override a data point
- Go to Equipment.
- Select the device that contains the data point you want to override.
- Select the data point.
- From the right detail pane, in the Manual Override section, select an override state.
- For Numeric data points, type or edit the value in the edit field, use the slider, or click on the or buttons to change the value.
- Select to confirm.
- The change of value (COV) is written.