This section will cover the process for creating and restoring custom point and equipment templates to reduce the configuration time of standardized building applications.
- Commission one device with the points named/tagged as desired.
- Select the device in the equip tree and select the device tab on the main window.
- Select the points you would like to add to your record library and click Save to Record Library.
- Fill in a descriptive name for the record library and click Save.
- Select an equip in the Equip Tree and then select Gear Icon → Create Batch Records → Download Saved Records.
- Select your record library from the drop-down box and click OK.
- Click Download.
- The file should now be placed in your browser’s download location.
- After commissioning a new site, you can then upload a record library. Create an empty equip, select it, and then select Gear Icon → Create Batch Records → Upload Saved Records.