Partitions are created in the Accounts application. Sites can be buildings or campuses. A campus might contain multiple buildings.
Managing campuses functionality is only available for Building X offerings.
- A partition has been created in Accounts.
- Go to Sites.
- Select Add.
- In the Add site dialog, select the type for the new site (Building or Campus).
- Fill in the Site details appropriately.
The Address field will automatically suggest addresses. Selecting a suggested address will automatically populate the Time Zone field.
If Google Maps app is not available in your country, the address and time zone must be entered manually.
- In the Partition pane, select the partition to which the building or campus belongs.
- (Optional) Expand the Optional pane to add additional site and contact information.
A value for Area must be entered, if the Building option is selected. If this value is not specified, Energy Manager will not display any data for the building.
- Confirm with Add.