Only use Alarm Config to add, modify or remove alarms. COVs may be needed to ensure alarms are operating.
NOTE: To manage alarm events in the Operations Manager, application, go to the following for more information: Operations Manager User Guide > Equipment > Data point details > Event settings.
To configure alarms in Building Operator Discovery, please complete the following instructions:
- Log in to Building Operator Discovery.
- Select the menu icon in the top-left corner.
- Find and select Alarm Config.
- In Alarm Config, you can set alarm configurations for the points on your device. To do so, first select the appropriate Point Filter above the list results. Choose from Number, Boolean, Enum or String value.
- Then, select the box next to the appropriate point name(s). A blue check mark will appear to the left of the data point name. When multi-selecting points, all data points are written with the same values. Furthermore, the Select All box only selects all the fields on the current list results page. If you have more than one page of list results, you must manually scroll and Select All for each page.
- Next, find and select the appropriate configuration type from the Alarm Configuration drop-down menu.
- Select Add / Edit to edit the point alarm values.
- In the pop-up, change the value(s) in the fields provided to meet the parameters for your data point alarm. Select OK when finished.
The values you apply in this window are written to the data points selected in the Alarm Config list.