Deleting Data Points: To correctly delete a data point in Operations Manager, you must first delete the point in Building Operator Discovery. If you delete a point in Operations Manager that action won’t reflect in Building Operator Discovery.
Deleting Equipment: To correctly delete equipment, you must delete the equipment in both Operations Manager and Building Operator Discovery. If you delete equipment in Building Operator Discovery, you must also manually delete the same device in Operations Manager. Similarly, deleting a device in Operations Manager won’t automatically delete the equipment in Building Operator Discovery.
To delete a data point or equipment in Building Operator Discovery:
- Select the appropriate point or equipment from the Available Equip Tree.
- Select the (-) icon below the Available Equip Tree.
- Select Delete [Point or Equipment Name].
- Select Delete in the ensuing pop-up to confirm.
- Go to Operations Manager and see that the point was successfully deleted from that device.