You can log in to Building Operator Discovery remotely, or locally. The instructions below outline how to log in remotely. To log in locally, use a local port or network cable. A remote access session will close after one hour, even if you are actively working.
- Select the site you want to log in to.
- Go to Remote Web Access.
- Find Building Operator Discovery and click Open.
- Wait for the connection to verify.
- A new tab will open in the browser. Log in using the following credentials (case-sensitive):
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
- After you first log in to Building Operator Discovery, you are prompted to change the password. Complete the fields from the pop-up and select Apply.
- Once you’ve created a more secure password, find and select Open Project.
- A new tab will appear. Select the menu icon in the top left of the screen.
- Select DB Builder.
If the remote access session is interrupted, select Disconnect in Operations Manager. Start the Remote Web Access process again.