Desigo Open lets you integrate devices and systems from different manufacturers into the Desigo system. Integration with Desigo Open offers:
- Standardized automated functions, operating and monitoring of the entire building
- Single-station operation, common view and display. Simplified multidisciplinary operation, common reporting and common alarm management.
- Peer-to-peer interaction, communication on the automation level, automated interactions and data exchange
- Comfort combined with lower energy consumption. New opportunities to save energy with systems that communicate among themselves. Improved performance, efficiency evaluation, flexibility and ability to modify system operation and configuration without re-cabling or new hardware.
- Engineering of integrated solutions in Xworks Plus (XWP)
- Reduced risk thanks to standard solutions. Clear functions that cover the most important standard protocols.
Third-party devices and systems can be integrated with Desigo on all levels.
Which protocols does Desigo support?
Desigo Open System
Modbus, KNX/EIB, LonWorks, M-Bus, SCL, etc.
Modbus, M-Bus, GENIbus, etc.
Room level (Desigo room automation and RX)
DALI, KNX, EnOcean, LonWorks
Which plant sections can be integrated into Desigo on which level?
Desigo Open system
Desigo Open application
Desigo management platform
Energy monitoring, fire security, access control and security
1,000 - 10,000
Power distribution, refrigeration machines
50 - 2,000
Pumps, variable speed drives, meters, etc.
Desigo room automation / RX
Lighting and blinds
16 DALI groups
If a solution is not supported by HQ and RCs need a specific solution, HQ offers Software Development Kits (SDKs) for experts. The regional companies can develop their own solutions using Software Development Kits (SDKs).
The following SDKs are available:
- PX Open platform SDK
- TX Open platform SDK