Desigo devices ≤ Desigo V6.0
Desigo Control Point
- The dimensions for the cut out are the same as for mounting in the panel.
- Supply voltage AC/DC 24 V.
- Ethernet connection for communication.
- No Power over Ethernet (PoE) connection on PXM30.E.
- PX web graphics are not compatible with graphics for the new web interfaces PXG3.Wx00-1 and -2.
- No workflow is currently available to automate migration of PX web graphics.
- New graphics can be efficiently created, based on templates or existing graphics.
Desigo Touch and Web
Same dimensions for the cut out as for mounting in the panel
Supply voltage AC/DC 24 V
Similar look and feel
PXM40-1 and PXM50-1 panels are backward compatible with PXG3.W100 (PXG3.W100 FW updated required).
Existing PXM40 and PXM50 panels are not compatible with the PXG3.Wx00-1 and PXG3.Wx00-2 devices.
Engineering data, including graphics are not compatible with the new web interface.