- Store in its original packaging, protected from shocks.
Inspection every six months
- Check that the product is in good condition.
- Check that each fitting has been properly tightened using the appropriate wrench. Re-tighten if necessary.
Pneumatic testing of the pressure switch
- Remove the pressure switch from the adapter by unscrewing the G 1/4ʺ fitting.
- Apply a pressure of at least 5 bar to the pressure switch. Use a gas cylinder fitted with a suitable pressure reducing valve, for example.
- After completing the test, rescrew the pressure contact onto the adapter (refer to section on Mounting).
Test intervals for the pressure switch vary depending on the country.