No product modifications permitted.
- Check that the complete pilot circuit is perfectly clean.
The non-return valve NRV4-360 comprises two components assembled at the factory. In addition, the non-return valve is fitted with two DKOL 6 fittings. Check that all of these components are secured together before mounting.
To mount the NRV4-360 non-return valve:
- Direct the NRV4-360 so that the gas flows in the direction indicated by the arrow. Make sure to position it upright, flow direction from bottom up.
Flow in the opposite direction: the valve is closed.
Flow in the direction indicated by the arrow: the valve is open.
- Using an open-end wrench:
- screw the fitting on the actuator side,
- screw the hose to the fitting, on the pilot circuit side.
Torque: 10 Nm