Operating mode overview
You can use this mode when you stay at home or inside the room where the thermostat is located.
When the thermostat operates under this mode, you can toggle to to let the thermostat run automatically following a scheduler, or toggle to to let the thermostat operate at a specified setpoint permanently. See Thermostat display overview for more detailed information about how the thermostat works when or is toggled on.
This mode helps save energy. You can use this mode when you are away from home or outside the room where the thermostat is located.
The temperature setpoint maintained under this mode is the same with that scheduled in “Unoccupied” mode using the mobile app. Deactivation of this mode switches the thermostat to the scheduler you’ve set (if you haven’t set one, the thermostat works following a default scheduler).
Depending on how you’ve set up the thermostat, this mode can mean one of the following:
Deactivation of this mode switches the thermostat to the scheduler you’ve set (if you haven’t set one, the thermostat follows a default scheduler).
Switch to the “OFF” mode
- On the Home screen, tap , and then tap “OFF” on the “Operating mode” page.
NOTE: To awake your thermostat from the “OFF” mode, tap the screen.
Change the thermostat behavior under the “OFF” mode
- On the Home screen, tap , then tap and .
- When prompted, enter the administrator password.
- Tap > , and then tap “Off/protection configuration”.
- Tap either “Off” or “Protection”.
Switch between “At home” and “AWAY” modes
- On the Home screen, tap to switch from “At home” to “AWAY”.
- Tap to switch from “AWAY” to “At home”.