When there is internet connection, the thermostat automatically detects the time zone for you. However, you can also change it manually.
Change the time zone
- On the Home screen, tap , then tap and .
- When prompted, enter the administrator password.
- Tap > > “Adapt”, and then select an area on the map.
- Tap or to scroll to a desired time zone, tap to select it and then tap .
- If it is connecting to the cloud, the thermostat detects the date and time automatically for you based on your previously-selected time zone. If it is not connecting to the cloud, follow the on-screen instructions to set the year, month and date manually.