The Green leaf indicates that the system has an energy-optimized operation:
- Use Green Leaf default setpoints for heating and cooling.
- Run system automatically based on a schedule.
- Operate fan in “Auto” mode if the thermostat controls external fan equipment.
- Switch to follow a schedule with presets defined under “Advanced Settings” > “Optimization”.
If the thermostat detects one of the following, the leaf icon turns to red. Touch the red leaf to switch the setting back to an energy-optimized operation.
- The room air temperature is 4 ℉ or 2 K higher than the default heating setpoint for “Comfort” or “Economy” when the heating output is energized.
- The room air temperature is 4 ℉ or 2 K lower than the default cooling setpoint for “Comfort” or “Economy” when the cooling output is energized.
- The fan operates in “On” mode.