- Step 7—Save response can be performed only once (a Response file), like a ordinary activation.
- If you want to reuse the license, returning the license will be necessary
- Offline repair works only with Trusted Store.
- Load the Request file on the engineering computer.
Make sure to use an adequate location, e.g. projects folder > tmp or similar.
- Open LMU > Activatable Items > Offline Workflow > select Offline Activation / Return.
- In the "Offline Activation/Return" pane > click Browse.
- Opens the "Offline request file" dialog box.
- Select required file from the list.
Multiple selection is possible.
You may want to change the name of the request file—just right-click the file name and select "Rename" from the drop-down list.
- Click Open.
- Closes the "Offline request file" dialog box.
- Optional: Activate the "Generate response name automatically" checkbox.
・ If "Generate response name automatically" is selected, each response name will be created by adding a ".resp" postfix.
・ In this (automatic) mode, the handling of the existing files (attention: potential overwriting) will be treated as in the certificate return procedure (automatic indexing).
・ If not set to "Generate response name automatically", for each Response file a name will be requested from the user (file save dialog).
- Click Save Response and acknowledge the success prompt.
- Generates a Response file from the respective Request file and saves the Response file in the given location.
- Copy the Response file and send it to the target computer by Internet (Intranet, USB device etc.).
- Continue with
Tasks on target computer (2nd part).