Tasks on the target computer (1st part) - Engineering
- Product Family
- Content Language
- Content Type
- Technical Documentation > Engineering Documentation
- Product Version
- Document No
- Download ID
- Access level
- File Type
Tasks on the target computer (1st part)
- In Activatable Items > Offline Workflow > select Activation ID.
- In "Activation ID" Text box > enter the Activation ID code, and
- In Activation ID pane > set activation mode to Manual.
- Optional: Set desired Start Date.
Start Date = date from which license is valid.
- Click Add activation ID.
- Click the Activate License button.
- In the Save Req. File dialog box > File name text box enter an adequate file name.
Make sure to use an adequate location, e.g. projects folder > tmp or similar.
- Click Save and acknowledge the success prompt.
The process will take some few seconds before the success prompt appears.
- Copy the Request file and send it to the engineering computer by Internet (Intranet, USB device etc.).
Note that you can create as many request files as needed.
- Continue with
Tasks on engineering computer.