Secure the radio manual call point FDM275 at a height of 0.9…1.6 m on an even surface. Observe the country-specific regulations for the exact mounting height!
- The position of radio manual call point FDM275 has been established.
- You have a tool and two screws (max. ∅ 4 mm) for securing purposes.
- Remove the housing cover with the key.
- Insert the key into the opening at the bottom of radio manual call point FDM275.
- Use the key to pull the housing cover forward and off the back box.
- Remove the switching unit from the back box.
- For securing the back box, select two screw positions that are spaced far apart from one another. See also chapter 'Master gage for recesses'.
- Screw the back box tightly in place.
- The manual call point is now prepared for installation.