- Disconnects the affected bus area in the event of a short-circuit in the FDnet/C-NET so that the area unaffected by the short-circuit continues to function.
- The line separator has 2x two screw terminals for the detector line.
- The status of the line separator is indicated by a yellow LED.
Observe national guidelines and regulations.
- Fields of application:
- To ensure that several stub lines do not fail in the event of a short-circuit
- Connection between two stubs on the FDnet/C-NET, if there is no other device between the branches
- Changing from existing collective systems to addressable Sinteso and Cerberus PRO fire detection systems
Stub lines as T-branches on the FDnet or C-NET